Physiotherapist & Massage Therapist
Mariusz is qualifed Physiotherapist & Functional Manual therapist & Massage therapist
Mariusz graduated from the Faculty of Physiotherapy at the University of Rzeszow, Poland in 2010.
His main goal of working as Physiotherapist, Functional Manual therapist and massage therapist is to reduce pain and restore the proper function of the spine and peripheral joints of patients after injuries, operations, diseases, etc. This means that he deals with the treatment of the causes and not the symptoms of the diseases.
Mariusz's clinical treatment requires a holistic approach depending on the injury, damage, etc.
These are the following therapeutic methods:
- PNF method
- Anatomy Trains (Myofascial Meridiams for Manual and Movements Therapists)
- Myofascial Release (Anatomy Trains and Spine Tensegrity)
- Cyria'x method (Global Cyria’x institute)
- FOI method (Functional Orthonomie and Integration)
- Manual therapy according to Dr. Ackermann Method - Stockholm Sweden Institute
- Manual Trigger Point Therapy by David G. Simons Academy
- Soft manual techniques in the treatment of "Functional disorders of the spine, shoulder joint and hip"
- Spine rehabilitation (Stabilization-System RRS)
- I, II, III level of the medical massage
- Sports taping
- Research and functional physiotherapy in injuries of the knee joint
- Research and functional physiotherapy of diseases of the shoulder joint
- Reading and analysis of X-ray images ''
- Functional cranial-sacral therapy
- Medical Dry Needling - currently doing training
(The above methods are confirmed by certificates and several years of experience in working with patients)
Offering: Professional Initial Assesment and treatment:
-Functional manual therapy and Deep Tissue Massage in motor organ injuries
-Chronic back pain including C spine, Thoracic spine, L-S spine, Whiplash, disc problems, sciatica syndrome, piriformis muscle Syndrome, Sacroiliac joint pain, etc.
-Shoulder (frozen shoulder, impingement Syndrome, disorders of the biomechanic of scapula etc.)
-Elbow (tennis elbow, golf elbow)
-Wrist (Carpal tunnel syndrome)
-Injuries post trauma, including fractures
-Treatment Post orthopaedic operations (spinal surgery, shoulder surgery, knee(ACL) surgery, treatment post joint replacements-hip, knee)
-Work related injuries
-Sports injures/Sprains and Strains(ankle sprain)/Soft tissue injuries
-Orthopaedic and musculoskeletal conditions
Mariusz currently works at Simply Osteo Clinic in South Croydon on Tuesdays (3pm - 9pm)
For further information or to make an appointment, please contact Mariusz directly on: